Shipping / Return Goods / Privacy
We guarantee satisfaction for all our products. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of our products, contact our customer service department to arrange an exchange or return.
For more information, please call 1.866.DMS-SPLY (866.367.7759)
Overweight and Special Attention Products
Some products may incur an overweight fee and require special attention. Due to the changing rates from the FedEx, UPS, etc., these rates can not be provided in real time. If your order has an overweight or special attention product, you will be contacted before your order goes through processing by phone or email. Your order will not be processed until we receive your approval.
Most orders ship directly after the order processing period is complete. Orders that require special attention from the manufacturer such as tables, stools, custom fabrics, colors, etc., may require a lead time of 1 to 4 weeks. If your order requires special attention, you will be contacted by phone or email. Because these items are made at the manufacturer, only an estimated ship date can be provided.
Estimated Ship Dates
DMS-Medical strives to provide you with the most up-to-date information as possible. However, in extreme circumstances, estimated ship dates can be delayed. As soon as we receive any new updates regarding your order, you will be contacted immediately by phone or email.
Error or Damaged in Shipment:
We use the greatest possible care in packing our shipments. Notification by customer must be made to our customer service department within 48 hours of delivery to report any product error, damage or loss occurring in transit.
Please note: Do not accept any visual damage to the shipping container, box or package. This must be reported to DMS-Medical Customer Service at the time of delivery for further instructions. Claims for damage are honored after the original packing and merchandise has been inspected by the carrier.
- All requests for return Products must have a return authorization number issued by DMS-Medical’s customer service department.
- All returned Products must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- The amount of credit on any given return is based upon DMS-Medical’s return goods policy then in effect.
- Products shipped in error by DMS-Medical and nonconforming Products – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days.
- Products shipped that are damaged or do not meet DMS-Medical’s standard quality – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days.
- Stocked Products returned within 30 days of invoice – 15% Restocking Fee
- Stocked Products are not returnable after 30 days.
- Non-Stocked products that are returnable to the vendor are subject to 15% Restocking Fee, in addition to fees charged by the manufacturer/vendor.
- Products that are not returnable to vendor – No Credit.
- Special Order Products are Not Returnable
The Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information.
When visiting DMS Medicals web site and purchasing equipment, you will be asked to supply information that identifies you personally, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. We do not share any personal information with 3rd parties or advertisers.
The Way We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to complete the transaction for which the information is intended.
Such transactions may include:administering a service, such as email, search, advertising sales; completing an order; shipping a product; replying to support requests; or contacting you if you have granted us permission to do so.
We do not share this information with outside parties without your permission except to the extent that is necessary to administer the services we offer our Clients or to comply in responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal proceedings. From time to time, we also use the information you provide about yourself or others to inform you of additions or improvements to the DMS Medical product offering as well as conduct member surveys in order to improve our services.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 866-367-7759
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.