UNIVERSAL MEDICAL HEARTRAK SMART AF™ EVENT RECORDER
Cardiac Event Recorder with Atrial Fibrillation auto-capture
- Ordering Options
Maximize your monitoring outcomes
- In addition to symptomatic events recorded by the patient, Heartrak Smart AF automatically records asymptomatic ECG data without patient involvement.
- Heartrak Smart AF uses accurate, embedded algorithms to detect and record episodes of Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, and Tachycardia.
- The ECG data that Heartrak Smart AF provides can help physicians with early diagnosis and treatment of illusive arrhythmias.
- Monitoring made simple Heartrak Smart AF is a comfortable and convenient monitor for patients to wear and use during day-to-day activities.
- The recorder’s extended memory and programming options offer the physician flexible set-up and configuration.
- Each recorder includes all accessories required for use along with Universal Medical’s comprehensive 1-year warranty
2.9 Length x 2.1 Width x .7 Thickness (in)
7.4 Length x 5.3 Width x 1.8 Thickness (cm)
Weight (with battery)
90 gm (3.17 oz)
Electrical Center Frequency
1965 Hz (typical)
100 Hz/mV (typical)
Bandwidth 0.05 to 30 Hz
Sampling Rate 205 Hz ADC
Input Impedance (with supplied leads)
@ 5 Hz = 2 MOhms
Minimum Leads One Channel Producing One Lead
Total Recording Time
540 seconds (9 minutes)
Memory Hold Time 10 Years
Minimum Battery Type
1.5 V “AA” Alkaline (1) Life 14 Days